JDayMinis, 1:48 & 1:12 Scale Minis, Laser Cut Designs too.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Free Images, Snakes and Ladders Game







This Snakes and Ladders game has special meaning for me because I played it for hours with my grandmother. It seems to be from the early 20's. I used to love all the little children on it. If I landed on a square with child doing something nasty, I used to slide down a snake to a lower part of the board. If I landed on a square with a child doing something helpful for someone, I got to climb a ladder. I just realized my grandmother was probably trying to teach me something, lol.

The smaller images of the two boards glued back to back, make a reproduction in one twelfth scale. Since the smaller images are not a high resolution, I am including larger images for you to scale down as well.

Here is a link to a download of stacking blocks I designed from a Vintage Book a while ago.
http://www.4shared.com/file/38627317/58ed598e/VictorianNurseryBlocks.html

Thanks so much to my new followers. Please have a look at their wonderful blogs by clicking on their profiles in the upper corner of my blog. It always amazes me how miniatures can include so many passions and loves. Miniature blogs are like going for a walk but instead of just looking in the windows, I actually get to be in the homes, thanks so much for sharing.


Cheers, Jean

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this. I was so thrilled when I saw that you were following my blog. I have only been doing miniatures for four years and yours was one of the first sites I visited, and I visited it often. I did not know then about blogging or following - I just marked the site under "favorites". I love your work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much, so nice of you to take the time to leave a comment and to visit my blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails